Hi! I'm Mrs. Custer. I am very excited to be teaching the 5th grade language arts block this year. Please take some time to explore my pages--there's lots of helpful information here. Looking forward to a great year!
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please sign up for text or email reminders from me about upcoming due dates, quizzes, and projects with REMIND
- Power School: Keep track of student progress by checking assignment grades. Students use their district username and password to sign in : powerschool.sandi.net/public/
- Google Classroom: each student will have access to Google Classroom. Assignments and directions will be posted there regularly. Students can sign in to Google at home by using their district username and password. The email address is the student's username @stu.sandi.net
- Google Calendar: Please check my classroom calendar. It is updated weekly.
Supplies: I ask that each student donate the following supplies for daily use in class:
- 3 subject spiral notebooks (one for each class) 8-1/2” X 11”, 150 sheets (size is important)
- sharpened pencils/erasers (mechanical O.K.)
- glue or glue-stick
- colored pencils
- headphones or earbuds
Optional supplies: (I will supply these for the entire class, but students may wish to bring their own):
small scissors pencil sharpener highlighter
*Please bring a water bottle to class everyday
Wish list: If you would like to make a donation of one or more of the following basic supplies for B19, it would be greatly appreciated (and needed!).
- Disinfecting wipes (Clorox)
- Wipes for electronics
- Facial tissues (Kleenex)
- Dusters (Swiffer)
- Brightly colored copy paper
Scholastic Book orders:
You can view the Scholastic book order catalog and place orders any time. All orders earn points for our class.
Just use the code: GNCFK
At Miramar Ranch, students, teachers, staff and families all work together to offer our students a supportive, creative, and well-rounded learning environment. Parent (and other family) volunteers help make it happen! Our classroom has a number of volunteer opportunities available. Please click here to learn more and sign up to help make this a great year for our class.