Hi! I'm Mrs. Custer. I am very excited to be teaching the 5th grade language arts block this year. Please take some time to explore my pages--there's lots of helpful information here. Looking forward to a great year!
- email address: email@example.com
- Please sign up for text or email reminders from me about upcoming due dates, quizzes, and projects with REMIND
- Google Classroom: each student will have access to Google Classroom. Assignments and directions will be posted there regularly.
- Google Calendar: Please check my classroom calendar. It is updated weekly.
Supplies: I ask that each student donate the following supplies for daily use in class:
- 3 subject spiral notebook (preferably 5 Star)
- sharpened pencils/erasers (mechanical O.K.)
- glue or glue-stick
- colored pencils
- headphones or earbuds
Optional supplies: (I will supply these for the entire class, but students may wish to bring their own):
small scissors pencil sharpener highlighter
*Please do not bring 3 ring binders to class
*Please bring a water bottle to class everyday
- Wish list: If you would like to make a donation of one or more of the following basic supplies for B19, it would be greatly appreciated (and needed!).
Facial tissues (Kleenex)
Brightly colored copy paper
You can view the Scholastic book order catalog and place orders any time. All orders earn points for our class.
Just use the code: GNCFK